Both Customised Company Programs and Public Courses.
The intensive four-day Advanced Selling Skills Training typically run to suit your company needs covers a huge range of selling skills and knowledge to improve the performance of your team and increase your company’s profits. By covering such a vast range of information, you are guaranteed a more comprehensive approach that will benefit your team and make your salespeople more successful at closing difficult deals.
The 4-Day Program
- Sales psychology
- Closing techniques
- Opening techniques
- Buying signals
- Needs analysis
- Objection handling
- Questioning techniques
- Action plan and follow up
- Self-manage sales performance
- Benefit selling
- Presentation skills
- Your company value proposition
- Building client relationships
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
The Advanced Selling skills Program consists of a four-stage process as follows:
- Stage One – Customisation
- Customisation of the program to target the specific skills, situations and terminology relevant to your company.
- One day onsite consulting with management and sales personnel.
- Total customisation process takes three weeks.
- Stage Two – First two days of training
- Closely follows the completion of the program customisation.
- These two days introduce the team to the concept of Sales Psychology, Advanced Needs Analysis, Your Company Value Proposition, Advanced Objection handling and the foundation skills necessary for every successful salesperson.
- Stage Three – Final two days of training
- ATS will deliver a further two one-day training sessions.
- These two days focus on putting it all together so that your salespeople leave the course feeling inspired and ready to compete at the highest levels. We cover areas such as Presentation skills, Time Management and Goal Setting during these 2 days.
- Stage Four – Train the trainer
- Training of your company’s managers to deliver the ½ hour development session to their teams.
- This final stage ensures your managers understand the concepts, skills and approaches that have been passed on to the sales team so that everyone is on the same page and speaking the same language.
Sales and Manager Kits
ATS will provide sales kits and manager kits to your team as part of this program. These kits will include 10 DVD sessions covering the major sections of the course, these DVD sessions last 6-8 minutes each. This will ensure that your managers can provide ongoing training after the course has been completed and that sales people can also review the training at any time.
Get in touch with our team today to learn how an Advanced Selling Skills course can bring your company a powerful return on investment by further increasing the potential of your staff to build meaningful relationships with clients.
To Purchase the Online version click on the link Below.