Making connections on a personal level is one of the most important elements in successful sales. Improving interpersonal skills will help your sales people better understand the complex and varied personalities they will undoubtedly meet in their daily sales calls.
As the old adage goes, people buy from people. This is true today more than ever as clients expect to deal with real people who seek to connect on a human level. Our Interpersonal Skills Program program will help your team develop an understanding of the major character types, and show your salespeople how to adjust their message and approach to ensure that they give themselves the best chance to make a positive and lasting impression on prospective clients.
Communication Can Make the Difference
Drawing on the knowledge of successful communication learned in this course will help your team have greater success with:
- Problem solving through the clarification of underlying/hidden issues
- Creating excitement for your ideas with customers
- Influencing others and motivating them to successful and lucrative actions
- Developing positive relationships based on respect and trust
- Finding alternatives when working with “difficult” clients.